Nerf meet
08-26-2017, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 04:17 PM by Kax_Bloodwolf.)
Nerf meet
!!!!NEW DATE!!!

Looking to have a little fun Saturday, September 9th. It would start around 2 pm and go til whenever

Where: White Clay State Park

Any type of nerf/dart guns/nerf weapons are allowed. NO AIRSOFT OR BB GUNS. I had an issue with those last time..made a Park Ranger rather mad because someone did not listen

Don't have a nerf gun but want to come and participate? Not a problem! I'll be bringing a huge storage box full with some for sale.

Maybe go for food somewhere nearby after ^^ So if you'd like, come on out and have some fun, enjoy the park and hope to see you there!

"Dogs can't learn geography!"

My FA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: Nerf meet
(08-26-2017 03:44 PM)Kax_Bloodwolf Wrote:  !!!!NEW DATE!!!

Looking to have a little fun Saturday, September 9th. It would start around 2 pm and go til whenever

Where: White Clay State Park

Any type of nerf/dart guns/nerf weapons are allowed. NO AIRSOFT OR BB GUNS. I had an issue with those last time..made a Park Ranger rather mad because someone did not listen

Don't have a nerf gun but want to come and participate? Not a problem! I'll be bringing a huge storage box full with some for sale.

Maybe go for food somewhere nearby after ^^ So if you'd like, come on out and have some fun, enjoy the park and hope to see you there!

This should be fun, I hope people show up. =3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply