Legalization and taxing of Marijuana in Delaware
01-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Legalization and taxing of Marijuana in Delaware
Hey, I think it would be cool if people could click my link here and consider this. It's about legalizing and taxing marijuana in Delaware.
https://secure2.convio.net/mpp/site/Advo...ion&id=423

I do not know how to internet.

[Image: tOMZErr.gif] [Image: oCGiF6T.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Legalization and taxing of Marijuana in Delaware
i'm not a user of pot (or any other drug...or alcohol!) but i think the legalization and taxation of marijuana could really help our schools. they need the money!

[Image: VhnJx.gif] [Image: 6FhEi.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 07:41 AM
I avidly support the legalization of various drugs to boost economy and take it out from the underground. Taxation and monitored sales can only do us good. Especially with a drug that is so excessively not harmful to the human body.

Sapphy's FurAffinity
---
"Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure."
01-02-2014, 09:39 AM
I personally don't think it'll be legalized due to how much money is invested into the "war on drugs". It's an easy way to maintain quotas for police, homeland sec, etc; whilst justifying grounds for more funding.

[Image: 1379624002640_zps279a6d5a.gif]
01-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(01-02-2014 09:39 AM)TekoMuto Wrote:  I personally don't think it'll be legalized due to how much money is invested into the "war on drugs". It's an easy way to maintain quotas for police, homeland sec, etc; whilst justifying grounds for more funding.

It was legalized in Colorado, so why not here? It's more money that can be used for schools and stuff Tongue

I do not know how to internet.

[Image: tOMZErr.gif] [Image: oCGiF6T.gif]
01-02-2014, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 09:35 PM by AmarettoKitten.)
I want it legalized to the point where it's not illegal to grow it for recreational purposes - then I'll have pot plants next to my rose garden. :3
01-02-2014, 09:54 PM
(01-02-2014 08:59 PM)Pandora Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 09:39 AM)TekoMuto Wrote:  I personally don't think it'll be legalized due to how much money is invested into the "war on drugs". It's an easy way to maintain quotas for police, homeland sec, etc; whilst justifying grounds for more funding.

It was legalized in Colorado, so why not here? It's more money that can be used for schools and stuff Tongue

DE is veerrrrrry different than colorado XD

01-03-2014, 05:26 PM
(01-02-2014 09:54 PM)TekoMuto Wrote:  

...and so begins another slippery slope.

I made this post..."in my pants."
01-03-2014, 10:51 PM
(01-03-2014 05:26 PM)Panzer Wrote:  

*shrugs* I mean it would be nice, but I'm pretty sure DE wants to maintain it's "Family Friendly" mantra. Heck if the bill ever comes up I'll still vote to support it's legalization Wink

I do find it funny however how all the groups against the legalization of spiderman's love interest are freaking out with allegations of people harming themselves XD this article for example:

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/marij...alization/

01-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Just because something works in one state does not mean another state will automatically do it. I mean, look at PA with state controlled beer and liquor stores. It works in every other state, but plenty of people in PA think it will end the world or something.

That being said, I am for legalization and taxation. The slippery slope argument is a common one to bring up against this, but I reject it as a reason to resist it. The reason we have people to make laws is to draw the line in the sand and decide what is legal and not.
01-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Never used it, but as a libertarian I support legalization. I also oppose "sin taxes". Why should someone have to pay extra taxes just for doing something that's not illegal and doesn't hurt anyone? Such taxes may be a necessary evil to sell legalization to the voters, but they don't always end up sending money where it's promised and strike me as immoral. Excessively high taxes can also keep the underground economy alive, one of the things legalization is trying to end. I'd rather just see legalization and be done with it.
01-07-2014, 05:54 PM
I support legalization because it is really no worse than alcohol and there's no real reason it shouldn't be legal in my eyes.

Every other drug can stay illegal, though. Yikes.

What a piece of work is a furry! how Questionable in Reason? how infinite in quirkiness? in tail and fursuit how bold and peculiar? in Action, how like an animal? in apprehension, how like a man?

Click for daily doses of Jess' mundane life. Warning: I don't shut up.
01-09-2014, 10:55 PM
(01-03-2014 10:51 PM)TekoMuto Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 05:26 PM)Panzer Wrote:  

*shrugs* I mean it would be nice, but I'm pretty sure DE wants to maintain it's "Family Friendly" mantra. Heck if the bill ever comes up I'll still vote to support it's legalization Wink

I do find it funny however how all the groups against the legalization of spiderman's love interest are freaking out with allegations of people harming themselves XD this article for example:

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/marij...alization/

Alaska might be next.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/us/alaska-...uana-push/

I made this post..."in my pants."
01-10-2014, 07:02 AM
wow! home of sarah palin. i think that speaks well to delaware's chances

[Image: VhnJx.gif] [Image: 6FhEi.gif]
01-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Delaware legalized pot for medical reasons. You can go and apply for a card now but you have to get a doctor to sign the application and you have to fall under the various catagories in the law that qualify you to get cannabis. As far as legalizing cannabis for recreation like Washington state and yes Colorado then I'm all for it.

At least if you smoke or injest cannabis you won't die from it.

I plan on becoming a grower to cannabis and hemp.

FA account is wolfylucifura :-) Fox enthralledFox determined