Coming and Going
» If you're going to be leaving for a while, or coming back from a period of inactivity, post here.
02-14-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Coming and Going
w00t!

Kitt3ns!!!
also...partyhard!

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” - Plato
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2013, 01:10 PM
well, im living back in Delaware again, so im gonna try to get to the meets more often. i miss so many of you.

in Saudi Arabia, daddy makes the decisions, and mommy makes a sandwich.
06-18-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm back Children.
Find all posts by this user
06-19-2013, 09:39 AM
Sorry for my absence. Between work, my wife's surgery, and being pulled in as an officer on two separate RP guilds in WoW, I've just been busy.

One day I'll say I didn't do it and actually MEAN it! Fox happy
11-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Just want to get this out of the way early. My official moving date will be during the last week of February 2014, so Furbowl 51 will be my last one for quite some time. However, I will periodically pop up for some, so it won't be the last you see of me!

No puns, please. Oh, who am I kidding? Puns will always happen
11-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Welp mind as well put it out there since i showed up at the nice lovely mattress warehouse to tell a awesome guy.

I will be more active now

I am now, once again, a Delaware Resident

woot woot

~Im goin to heeeeell

In a handbasket!~
07-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Well, hope y'all are ready, cuz Lostpawz is coming back to the furst state! I'm going to be living in Maryland here in a few days, so I will see y'all soon!

No puns, please. Oh, who am I kidding? Puns will always happen
07-28-2014, 12:07 AM
Hey there everyone! Its been a heck of a while since I last visited this forum. Once I was able to log in (which was a surprise all together) I found out that my last visit to the forum was in 12-23-2010. I must have won a record for that, haha.

In any event, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with people that I've met through here and meet some new fuzzies as well!
11-06-2014, 07:04 AM
I've been in the active duty Air Force for six years. I've been keeping my status a low profile cause I don't want to run in to any conflict of interest when it comes to the Air Force and misrepresentation. However, they are doing personnel cuts and they have decided they no longer need me. This month I am in preparation for out processing Dover AFB and I'll be moving back home to Pennsylvania with my parents in December.

I'm really glad I had the opportunity to start something new and exciting with everyone. Knoah (Harley), Kai, and Myst are going to be the ones to look for here in the central area for meets. I highly encourage them to at least get together once a month and let everyone else know so that they can join in also. They don't need to do anything big and extravagant, just decide on a place to hang and invite everyone. Tongue

Also, just because I'll be moving to PA doesn't mean I still can't come down for visits. My wife is pregnant and so far this pregnancy seems to be working out, so maybe next time you see me I'll have my first 'cub' with me. :3

If anyone knows any Furs from the Harrisburg area that are cool, please let me know. I'd like to be an active Furry member there, too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FA Account

-=IRL=-[Male][Married NonFur][25Yrs][68" 150lbs][Blonde][Blue eyes][Prescription Optical Devices required]
-=RP=-[Flexible to a degree][Human:or:Chymera(Canine/Feline/Goat)][Male][Blonde Fur][Blue/Grey Eyes][Bi][SemiPara Preference]
08-05-2016, 04:48 PM
No idea how long I'll be gone. Maybe I'll return, but I'm going to be focusing on life and everything it offered before I involved myself on FS.

Just wanted to extend a very very enthusiastic and heartfelt thank you to everyone I ran into and for the cheesy memories we made. I really do appreciate the smiles that I had, even if it was temporary.....I just don't think I belong here. But regardless, I know there will be many people after I'm gone and FS will continue to grow. Just like I always wanted it to Smile

I'll miss you fuzzbutts. Happy meetings everybody.

My love for you is like [(-ħ² / 2µ) ∇² – e² / r] Ψ( r ) = E Ψ( r ).
05-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Hello all i am back. i'm sorry i have been gone for a while now i have been dealing with alot going on since i last was on here or tried to go out an meet my fellow local furs.

I'm Alyse (real name) i have multifursonas. My main is a pink and black crux named Kamala, I have also two dutchies as well and their names are Dublin and Boz. Boz is special to me because he is based off of my husband who is passed on to a better place back in Feb. Now at this point your thinking "Oh no poor girl" i can assure that i am even though deeply mourning his passing but i am ok i'm not depressed i just would like to get out there when i can and make more friends. i do work and im a 24/7 mom to a 5 year old son.

ill try to make a better effort to be more active. im on ferzu name Kamala and furaffinity.net too im wolfylucifura on there.